Your business may very well sell the absolute best products or offer the greatest services in its industry. But if no one knows about it, will it really matter how great they all are? Advertising is a mandatory part of every business owner’s job. Without letting the general public know about your business and all it has to offer, it’s like saying that you don’t have a business at all. Simply put, advertising is integral to the success of any business.
Here are five reasons that advertising your business is a must:
1. It brings awareness to your brand. Have you ever seen a person attempt a garage sale without a single sign up in his/her neighbourhood? It’s a sad sight, isn’t it? He/she is just sitting there, surrounding by old personal belongings and there isn’t one person looking through them. No matter the size of your business, you need to advertise it in order to generate any interest in it at all. Your advertising efforts, of course, should seek to separate your brand from all of its competitors.
2. It helps to attract customers away from your competitors. To stay on that last point, how else will you be able to lure people towards your customer base without advertising? A smart marketing campaign will focus in on the needs and wants of your target audience so that they are more inclined to visit your place of business instead of its competition. Enticing customers with special offers that aren’t available from “the other guys” is a great way to develop your marketing campaigns.
3. It adds credibility to your company. Most members of the general public make decisions based on their impressions. In other words, if people assume your company is a fly-by-night brand, it isn’t likely they’ll be encouraged to support it. To give people the impression that you own a reputable business, you need to advertise in ways that communicate your expertise, high quality products and services and dedication to excellent customer service. Advertising makes believers out of people.
4. It helps to encourage word-of-mouth promotion. It’s hard to argue that the best type of advertising is the type that comes from members of the buying public. When people spread the news about your brand for you, it not only costs you nothing, but it is more effective than any other type of advertising out there. That’s because people generally take the advice of others at face value. If you want people talking about your business, a clever marketing campaign is a great way to get them started.
5. It intrigues the formerly-uninterested. Not everyone out there is looking for what you sell. That is, of course, until they bear witness to cool advertisements that spark their interests. All of a sudden, people who weren’t thinking about your products and services are now considering them. Coming up with inventive ads that seek to entertain as much as they do educate about your brand is a great way to boost your customer base with individuals who may never have looked for your store previously.
As you can tell, there are numerous reasons to advertise your business. However, not all advertising methods are wise ones. It’s important to hone in on the marketing campaigns that are most likely to generate the most interest in your brand, callers on your phones and foot traffic into your store. But how will you know which of your advertising methods are the most effective? That’s where call tracking comes in!
SIClytics offers call tracking services that are capable of pinpointing the various advertising methods that generate the phone calls that come into your business. They are designed to measure the incoming and outgoing calls that are made using your telecom account with approved SIP vendors. At the end of the day, our call tracking services help to adequately measure your return on investment!
For more information, please don’t hesitate to call us at 1-877-374-6003 or email us at sales@SIClytics.com.